COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 700 people tested so far in Bosnia. 50 in Sarajevo. What a fucking banana country I live in :(

sub-18 and over-65 banned from going out of homes from tomorrow. Even in the car.

If anything, and i say this purely from my own experience and what ive seen, it is the younger that are social distancing while mote of the older refuse to. it is not judgement, judt an observation.
That's the reaction I'm getting on the doorstep

Only 700 people tested so far in Bosnia. 50 in Sarajevo. What a fucking banana country I live in :(

sub-18 and over-65 banned from going out of homes from tomorrow.
Maybe so, but you've had no deaths yet and while testing is important isolating is more important and as you are just starting on the curve you could nip it in the bud.

Much better thanks,i don't think people got what a dire situation i was in,it has been sad that people are carrying on bad feeling on here through this situation
Have to say though so many of you have a heart of gold and held my hand x
Never sent you anything before Karen.
Obviously I always see your name on here and I've followed what you have been saying about been poorly.
I'm glad your on the right side of it

Much better thanks,i don't think people got what a dire situation i was in,it has been sad that people are carrying on bad feeling on here through this situation
Have to say though so many of you have a heart of gold and held my hand x
That's great , how long has your recovery took ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.