COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what the consultant on the last page or 2 saying about long term damage to the lungs being another healthcare problem,i know it has only been 3 weeks for me but i am still on inhalers every day and i feel like my before perfect lungs are still struggling,if we were to kill the virus dead tomorrow then this wouldn't be the end

Also what the consultant on the last page or 2 saying about long term damage to the lungs being another healthcare problem,i know it has only been 3 weeks for me but i am still on inhalers every day and i feel like my before perfect lungs are still struggling,if we were to kill the virus dead tomorrow then this wouldn't be the end

Early on China were saying the scarring wasn't too unlike the after effects of asbestosis etc, that in its self is fucking terrifying.

Just take solace it’s only 3 figures. There will be days in the coming three months when we’re reading 5 figures globally per day and the total dead will be seven figures.

Then the early pages of this thread will look silly. “it’s only a bit of flu and the world’s gone mad, I hope this doesn’t affect my job”.

Those conversations were only a few weeks back but that has to be one of the most surreal experiences I have ever had on BM, I’ve never blocked people before but I had to walk away from this thread for a bit in sheer disbelief at the utter stupidity that was being written with the consequences it could have on people’s approach to this.

I can’t even remember who they were, but I must have missed the updates from them on their ’just a flu’ theory. Bloody shame they weren’t right though!

It will come as the public can't be trusted to do it themselves, but probably too late to prevent thousands of deaths if not more.
People are criticising the government's decision to shut down pubs etc as insane and ludicrous, how can anyone expect people like that to isolate or shut down their businesses without being forced to by government diktat.
Despite the horror that is unfolding around us, people are still not getting it.
They're either too thick or too selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.