COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are totally bullshitting on the numbers for me. An Italian footballer has it and two pro cyclists, what’s the chances of that out of 800 so called diagnosed in Italy? The Iranian Minister? Again what are the chances that he is one of the people unfortunate enough to get it? I’ve got a feeling this is going to explode this next week or so. I’m going to Wembley fully masked up ! I worry about my mum on this. She has COPD and would be in big trouble if she got this.

Ive had clients on to me all day today too. These markets are a nightmare! I’ve rarely seen panic on the markets like this and being doing the job 30 plus years.
Although for different reasons (as I am not a trader), I have been receiving far more inquiries from clients, as well.

And some from organisations that are known for keeping their powder dry, which is not the best sign for what is to come in the market, regardless of how the outbreak progresses.

Anyone spotted a new angle for the conspiracy theorists yet? I am not one, but that idea to make a man-made solution while making it look natural to cull out the biggest growing demographic which happens to be the biggest drain on governments and health care cash would fit their agenda.

Add to the Inheritance Tax coffers while they are at it!

Anyone spotted a new angle for the conspiracy theorists yet? I am not one, but that idea to make a man-made solution while making it look natural to cull out the biggest growing demographic which happens to be the biggest drain on governments and health care cash would fit their agenda.
Reddit has nothing on Bluemoon Off Topic!

I hadn’t noticed many youngsters among the Chinese leadership. Most of them seem a bit long in the tooth, at risk of being among the culled

I hadn’t noticed many youngsters among the Chinese leadership. Most of them seem a bit long in the tooth, at risk of being among the culled
Not to be drawn in as i said i'm not a consp. theorist but if you were the ones releasing it, would you not have the antidote first? I don't think they would be that short-sighted.

Not to be drawn in as i said i'm not a consp. theorist but if you were the ones releasing it, would you not have the antidote first? I don't think they would be that short-sighted.
9-DE48914-ECE2-49-AE-A79-B-A7-FC04-C5-B12-B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.