COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only test people in hospital(and those that pay) so a 71% rate doesn’t tell the whole story

There are people with it who have no symptoms and those that have it who are told just to stay at home and self-isolate, which is discretionary. I find that absurd

Test, test, test and get a better understanding of where it is and who has got it. Data is king in this sort of crisis

As for the landlord of that pub someone mentioned earlier in the thread, he’d be straight to prison and the pub burnt down if it was up to me

That was my point. It looks like from the solved cases 71% of those that were tested in hospital have died. Doesn't bold well.

And more worryingly, our curve is currently steeper. So if we use your logic, and take Italy without Lombardy, then we're a lot steeper.

Lockdown must be imminent.
If it's coming I think it will be tomorrow what with it being a Sunday and generally 'quieter' than other days of the week with more people at home anyway. The pub and social venue lock down was immediate really and I can see them doing the same tomorrow lunchtime.

That was my point. It looks like from the solved cases 71% of those that were tested in hospital have died. Doesn't bold well.

Well, you have to be blunt the most vulnerable people will go to hospital, of those the most vulnerable of those will be quickest to succumb, so it's not surprising at this stage.

Are John Aldridge, Phil Thompson and the rest of those knobheads still insisting that we should finish the season regardless?

to be honest , however long it takes, even years - let the season resume to show that we won as a species over this virus - I couldn’t give a fuck if west ham got relegated to be honest right now

I was agreeing with you. Once the tests start the % will fall but, yeah, looks like most that go to hospital don’t come out again. And remember, this is just the start

This girl I’ve been messaging sent me a picture tonight and she’s having a party with her mates and on the pictures there are loads of plates and bowls with finger food and they’re all sharing wine bottles.

I’m going to stop speaking to her.

I wouldn’t mind as well but she’s got a PhD, even intelligent people are thick as fuck!

It wouldn't have been a deal breaker in my shagging days, I'll be honest

Reported for what? Maybe the manager was too busy to watch the news.

Too busy to watch the news but he's holding a lock in?

Any **** that does this needs reporting, as it's the vulnerable and elderly that you know that are being targeted through this selfishness.

Anyone who does this is a twat and anyone that goes to one of these things is as well.

Had a text of a mate who works in my local 2 days a week the rest he is out and about with people with learning disabilities. Bbq in 2 weeks behind closed doors at the pub in the garden.my reply ....are you fucking mental.

what will it take for people to realise how fucking serious this is now and will GET.
I don’t think they will, not ever. There’ll be people saying things like “I’ll never give in to this” “if we change our lives the virus wins” if 1million people died of it in this country.

When you’re thick as fuck, you’re thick as fuck. Unfortunately nothing will change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.