COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t thin they will, not ever. There’ll be people saying things like “I’ll never give in to this” “if we change our lives the virus wins” if 1million people died of it in this country.

When you’re thick as fuck, you’re thick as fuck. Unfortunately nothing will change that.

One thing is for sure, as a society in this country something needs to change to get us thinking and looking after one another again.

I hope that lesson's will be learned once this is all over and I hope it doesn't take an enormous loss of life for that to happen.

I don’t think they will, not ever. There’ll be people saying things like “I’ll never give in to this” “if we change our lives the virus wins” if 1million people died of it in this country.

When you’re thick as fuck, you’re thick as fuck. Unfortunately nothing will change that.

You can't cure stupidity

I think a lot of it is rooted in denial and fear.

Eventually the fear will make them behave, unfortunately they're going to need to see people they know dying before they get scared enough that it overrides the denial.

That was my point. It looks like from the solved cases 71% of those that were tested in hospital have died. Doesn't bold well.

Not necessarily the case as we have only recently started seeing people go to hospital. The case is not solved until they fully recover or in most of these cases unfortunately die. People will be in hospital for an average of 14 days I’m sure I’ve read,so most will still be there and unsolved.

I don’t think they will, not ever. There’ll be people saying things like “I’ll never give in to this” “if we change our lives the virus wins” if 1million people died of it in this country.

Wait until we are stacking up the corpses at hospitals for the army to transport away. People will fall into line. Too late then though.

I think a lot of it is rooted in denial and fear.

Eventually the fear will make them behave, unfortunately they're going to need to see people they know dying before they get scared enough that it overrides the denial.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.