COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain would’ve been ideal for the next couple of weeks. You certainly wouldn’t see mass queues for supermarkets.

What a clusterfuck.

still horrendous figures though. On average 600 people dying every day.
1750 people were dying every day in Italy before anyone had eaten bat burger and nobody batted an eyelid. So, the current daily death rate, in Italy, is between 1750-2400. The real question is where on that line is Italy? The closer to 1750 the better, obviously, but we probably won’t know for three or four months.

still horrendous figures though. On average 600 people dying every day.
Yeah but when it begins to stall and then go down it will do so gradually, it will never be 600 deaths one day and 10 the next. So if there starts to be a sign of gradual deflating over a few days, it's a positive thing.

Its not fucking hard advice is it

wash your hands every couple of hours

stay in if you can

if you want to go outside that’s fine but do not gather in groups and stay 2 metres apart from others.

How can people not understand it?

‘’gotta fuckin eat ain’t I’’

‘’I gotta fuckin work ain’t I ‘’

So that’s where @Tim of the Oak and the Harrogate branch have got to

There are a number of pub beer gardens being used and people are saving money by visiting the supermarket for their cans. Not a great idea and a lock down by the end of the week is likely to put an end to this opportunism. People are claiming to be sat 2 metres apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.