COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think Corona beer could come up with some witty advertisements (Paddy Power style) and get their beer selling big time which all this coronabollocks

Starting to worry me as I have a young baby, I’m 12 weeks pregnant and I’m already immune compromised due to medication for my Ulcerative colitis . Worrying about my babies so much
Pregnant again girlbob,congrats,this doesn't seem to hitting babies much unless i've missed it,i know one baby was born with it in china but it was fine,try not to worry,wash your hands a lot and do the usual sterilising things and they should be fine

Apparently the coronavirus can't survive temperatures above 26c and it's supposed to be 27c here on Wednesday!

That's the answer then, go sit in a sauna every morning for half an hour....

It’s a fecked up world it is.
15000 children die on a weekly basis due to starvation. Have been for decades.
And we are worried about getting a flu for a few days? Yes. Let’s wash our hands or cover our mouth. Feck me.
I’ll say again, caring and taking action is not a binary state/action — you can care and act on this whilst also caring and acting to help to alleviate starvation, spread of other diseases, economic hardship/subjugation, and so on. It’s fine to remind people that there are other people in the world suffering, but one instance of suffering is not a valid reason to disparage interest or action related to other sources of potential suffering. Especially as what we do ourselves in this instance could reduce potential suffering elsewhere.

I’ve got an auto-immune disease, and unfortunately picked up the influenza A last year, so can relate to your experience

A family member is on immunosuppressant drugs for allergies at the moment, just started a 6 month course, not a great time, and not really getting much advice from our medical professionals as to the potential consequences should they fall foul of the virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.