COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three more people have died from coronavirus in Scotland, taking the total number of deaths there to 25 and the UK-wide tally to 468.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon announced the latest figures, adding that the number of positive COVID-19 tests in the country had also increased from 719 to 894 - a rise of 175 in a day.

England, Wales and Northern Ireland are expected to update their own coronavirus figures later on Thursday

The UK's coronavirus numbers as it stands:

• England - 414 deaths and 7,973 confirmed cases
  • Scotland - 25 deaths and 894 confirmed cases
  • Wales - 22 deaths and 628 confirmed cases
  • Northern Ireland - seven deaths and 209 confirmed cases

My daughter's a care worker. She's been told to isolate for 7 days because of a cough that's reared its ugly head.
Her symptoms appear not to correspond too closely with the virus but she's petrified, bless her.
I started out on all of this quite relaxed. Then my company went into self isolation, closed their office to the staff, we're left in the field getting blood urine, spit on us and the company have told us not to go to the office. Right now I am fucked off more than scared

I started out on all of this quite relaxed. Then my company went into self isolation, closed their office to the staff, we're left in the field getting blood urine, spit on us and the company have told us not to go to the office. Right now I am fucked off more than scared
Are you working at BBC Sport and they've found out you're a City fan?

Three more people have died from coronavirus in Scotland, taking the total number of deaths there to 25 and the UK-wide tally to 468.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon announced the latest figures, adding that the number of positive COVID-19 tests in the country had also increased from 719 to 894 - a rise of 175 in a day.

England, Wales and Northern Ireland are expected to update their own coronavirus figures later on Thursday

The UK's coronavirus numbers as it stands:

• England - 414 deaths and 7,973 confirmed cases
  • Scotland - 25 deaths and 894 confirmed cases
  • Wales - 22 deaths and 628 confirmed cases
  • Northern Ireland - seven deaths and 209 confirmed cases

London is getting battered, even the midlands which are way ahead of the rest of the country is miles behind London. Too many people in one space, even if they did as they were told they'd be seriously in the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.