COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not an accurate description.
All the planning and the science behind it was released last week. Go read it.
Have read plenty. Take one simple thing - allowing 3000 Madrid fans fly into the UK when we categorically knew that could/would increase infection rates. As I said, murder.

Worries me greatly the amount of people passing by my house considering the govt advice to stay in. Have seen some people passing 3 or 4 times a day. Counted 187 in the last hour and the town where I live only has a population of 7k. Last night my son went for his excercise at 10pm. When he came back he said he had passed the skate park and it was packed. Not sure if this is small town mentality

Have read plenty. Take one simple thing - allowing 3000 Madrid fans fly into the UK when we categorically knew that could/would increase infection rates. As I said, murder.
It’s not murder, unless you can prove:

1. an intention to kill or cause serious harm (an almost impossible burden to discharge in the circumstances)
2. that you can prove causation to a particular fatality, or fatalities, so that a jury would be sure that was what killed them (again, almost impossible)

It’s not murder, unless you can prove:

1. a fatality arising from the visit (possible)
2. an intention to kill or cause serious harm (an almost impossible burden to discharge in the circumstances)
2. that you can prove causation to a particular fatality, or fatalities, so that a jury would be sure that was what killed them (again, almost impossible)
Can we agree it was a bit daft?

Alowing Valencia v Atalanta on 10th March may have accelerated the spread in both countries in hindsight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.