COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only early days of course - but I was expecting to see clips of hundreds of hoodie yobs out and about, teenage gangs etc stirring trouble - seems everyone is taking note.

I would have thought so mate.

Mine is due too, I logged into it online yesterday and the deals were there, I’m going to wait another couple of weeks though in case they drop the deals again as the cut to 0.1% may not have filtered through as yet.

martin Lewis said last night on tv if you want a deal go now because the Building Societies are already binning the best deals. Many will only consider you if you have 40% L t V.

I went to Tesco at 06:00 today as I need to try and protect SWMBO by avoiding this virus as she is on the vulnerable list... it was like the worst episode of supermarket sweep you can imagine ( I know it's bad anyway). I saw a wide variety of masks and most people keeping their distance but there was still the odd one not giving a fuck and ignoring the spacing rules...

I'm on CPAP therapy so I'd wondered about this too.

Can you connect an Oxygen supply to a machine?
Read an article yesterday but cannot now find the link. A mechanical engineer was saying machines could be adapted and mainly a software change by a low skilled technician would sort it. I am sure someone would be on to this of it was that simple....

I went to Tesco at 06:00 today as I need to try and protect SWMBO by avoiding this virus as she is on the vulnerable list... it was like the worst episode of supermarket sweep you can imagine ( I know it's bad anyway). I saw a wide variety of masks and most people keeping their distance but there was still the odd one not giving a fuck and ignoring the spacing rules...

so depressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.