COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some food dropped yesterday, the guy dropped it on doorstep and backed away hands up, you’d of thought I had a gun pointed on him. Crazy times
What, so are you saying you don’t point a gun at somebody who comes to your front door? I’ve done it for years.

He was saying that a lot of the people dying are dying with it, not necessarily purely as a result of it.

I know what he was saying. That's why he's an idiot.

It's like war. War reduces death. All the people killed in war were going to die anyway, and there are millions fewer left to create another generation.

In this case, it's obvious that most people dying from it would not be dying now from other causes so may be losing years of active life (or years of burden on the NHS and pensions).

Several as I know a few people there. The below is from an ex-girlfriend from long long ago who posted this on Thursday from Shanghai where she works as a teacher with her husband:

MuGf2aQ.jpg

If you don’t know anyone over there, where are you expecting to hear it Dennis?

There are plenty of media sources reporting similar. Do you doubt they are that fastidious about their lock down? Do you think my friend is lying?

I don’t know your friend so cannot comment on their honesty.
I asked for sources of the doors nailed shut stories.
I have never seen any.
Please provide one that is not Twitter, Facebook or varied private communications.

Although the flu clearly isn't as bad as Covid, I do wonder now looking back if we'd have had a few scary years or not if we didn't have both vaccines and treatments for the flu.
Without vaccination we would be fucked by Chinese animal rearing and slaughtering practice every couple of years

Fucking hell. They just announced that we have whole 6 respirators on 450 000 residents of Sarajevo. If this thing hits us hard, we're finished. That's equivalent of UK having 800-900 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.