COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know your friend so cannot comment on their honesty.
I asked for sources of the doors nailed shut stories.
I have never seen any.
Please provide one that is not Twitter, Facebook or varied private communications.
Oh for the doors being welded there are literally dozens are different videos (they’re compilations with several different scenes in each:

Then there are obviously the numerous (understandably anonymous) blogs from Chinese citizens who have said the same.

Given the Chinese authorities aren’t going to film themselves for their national tv, what further proof could you possibly be expecting?

The UK death rate per case is fucking horrendous.

It's really hard to tell given how many people have been very, very ill at home but still recovered without ever being tested. Seems only the most extreme cases are getting tested.

Deaths definitely on the steep ascent of the curve now. A drop in confirmed cases FWIW, which could be nothing. Although if they’re only testing hospitalised people then the less the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.