COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian and Nepali people all rushing back to their villages!

b1e9b91338496964.jpg
Sadly going to be carnage over there.

I don’t go on social media other than a local interest FB page which I produce.

To be fair, I get enough debate on coronavirus from Bluemoon. We have input from loads of posters, not just from the UK, many of whom are thoughtful and well informed. There’s plenty of peer scrutiny, so any bollox “facts” are quickly challenged. Most of the politically motivated and more argumentative stuff was floated off to a different thread. If you don’t agree with someone’s views, it’s easy enough to argue back or even ignore. Skirmishes are temporary and stay within reasonable bounds.

All in all, I’d say this is a pretty balanced and interesting thread.
I agree. Other than popping in here for the odd hour to have a read, I watch the official update most days, and then steer well fucking clear of the news.

Why is it not rampant there yet? Also in African countries? Is it possible the heat in those places slow it down?

I know it has warmed up in Spain now and it doesnt seem to be helping there. Has it been ruled out entirely that this virus will struggle in hot weather?

If it does take a hold in massive Asian and African cities it will be absolutely terrible.
I can't be sure but i assume it is simply an issue of reporting and testing, or lack thereof. It will kick off badly in these places i suspect. They do not have, in Nepal for example, a strong media infrastructure or well provisioned health service. It will get a lot worse most likely.

Same thing happened to Czechia and Spain with the test kits. Useless cunts making a fortune from poor quality gear as usual.
Perhaps when this is over people will remember who stepped up to the fore during all this. Fuck sports direct and wetherspoons and tacky cheap Chinese shit and recreate a manufacturing base here in this country

I don’t wish to sound a stuck record but the truth is the most important thing in all of this and the Communist Party of China have lied since day one and continue to do so. There’s also strong rumours that the wet markets are still going.

Shame on the government for pressing ahead with the 5G network, we should now be distancing ourselves from these dangerous dictators.

Their population don’t believe them, so why should we?

agree they are dangerous but disagree about distancing we need to change them from being a liability which they bloody are into an asset for the global cause of getting a solution to this. Their expertise in the field and comprehensive data collection and monitoring programs are second to none which other countries can’t do to the same extent will prove useful as long as they exchange the correct scientific data and stats with everyone!

eyes are on them and they know there could be consequences after this is done and dusted.

agree they are dangerous but disagree about distancing we need to change them from being a liability which they bloody are into an asset for the global cause of getting a solution to this. Their expertise in the field and comprehensive data collection and monitoring programs are second to none which other countries can’t do to the same extent will prove useful as long as they exchange the correct scientific data and stats with everyone!

eyes are on them and they know there could be consequences after this is done and dusted.

We can’t trust them though, the average Chinese citizen doesn’t trust them and what makes you think the CCP will give us accurate figures?

I get the impression there’s something very sinister going on over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.