COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a runner and I'm taking care to avoid the few people I see. I'm running late at night and giving anyone I see a wide berth. I don't expect anyone to get out of my way - I avoid them.

By and large most people I see are respecting social distancing and a fight almost broke out in the queue for the local co-op when someone got to close.

Trying to keep socially distanced and have a fight at the same time would be quite an amusing thing to watch tbh.

What a pair of utter cunts.

Just shoot the pair of them!

The strange thing is I don’t think the Inspector gets the severity neither; “That anyone could think this sort of behaviour is appropriate or amusing even in normal times is beyond me, but at this time of crisis when many people have been faced with empty shelves in some shops is flabbergasting” he said.

No, Inspector Martin, it’s not about it being a time where we’ve had empty shelves, it’s about spreading disease you moron!

What is with the joggers in the road when there is an empty path next to them? Not drove anywhere for a week and today four people jogging in the road between home and Asda.

And the 2m distancing - it’s all well and good outside the supermarket and at the checkout but what about the bit in the middle when you actually shop? It’s fucking impossible, even when trying to keep 2m you stop to grab your corn flakes and some dick head is stopping right next to you.

Like people moaning about rush hour traffic not realising they ARE the rush hour traffic...

Just shoot the pair of them!

The strange thing is I don’t think the Inspector gets the severity neither; “That anyone could think this sort of behaviour is appropriate or amusing even in normal times is beyond me, but at this time of crisis when many people have been faced with empty shelves in some shops is flabbergasting” he said.

No, Inspector Martin, it’s not about it being a time where we’ve had empty shelves, it’s about spreading disease you moron!
You had it covered with your first sentence.

It’s not bizarre at all. Very Strange reaction. Lots of other posters have said the same. I’ve seen lots of people/ families going on walks. Ive felt guilty at times walking down seven arches past lots of people. I’ve also seen lots of people walking past my house. Why on earth would I come on here and make that up?

Asda/Waitrose down the road. There’s no 1 in 1 out rule and you can walk past most people in the aisle. I’m obviously not talking about planes or trains .........

sidenote I live in Cheadle Hulme. Address and estate is in Cheadle hulme. I live on the border. Apologies if I’m not from the posh side like you

anyway leave it at that. It’s not what this thread is about
Apologies mate, knew you would bite ref the address, couldn’t resist.

Under normal circumstance I will do quite a bit of running. At present I can't leave the house at all. But I have bought a skipping rope and hopefully next week I plan to get in my back yard every morning and do some skipping. Now there is just enough room to do it.

I understand what people are saying about getting out the house, plus physical and mental health. But and this is a big but, if you get this virus and die, your physical and mental health will not matter anymore. You might be the most considerate runner/cyclist/walker in the world, the problem is that you have no control over the actions of other people. You could end up with this virus through no fault of your own, it could be due the idiot behaviour of someone else.
Just stay at home. As others have mentioned, there are plenty of exercises you can do at home, you just have to be creative. Get one of them bike things with the online classes for the 2 week free trial and then send it back if you don't like it, buy a skipping rope or walk up and down your stairs for an hour a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.