COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that Sweden have reported 170 deaths today.

Norway, Denmark, and Finland have reported 11, 10, and 8 deaths by comparison and have a far worse 5G network. Coincidence?

Not necessarily mate. There will be a vaccine available in time and that should help produce antibodies in everybody.

Also this lack of antibodies in the young is just one report in a paper isn't it? You should wait to see some more verified reports rather than beating yourself up over one news paper report.

We will find a way out of this problem. It just needs calm heads and minds.

True and thanks mate.

Just seen that Sweden have reported 170 deaths today.

Norway, Denmark, and Finland have reported 11, 10, and 8 deaths by comparison and have a far worse 5G network. Coincidence?
Honestly I wish you hadn't posted this because some of the bluemoon members with IQ's under 60 will think you are serious.

Surprised? Not one bit I work in construction and have worked every day since lockdown started.
The sites in Manchester that have closed are reopening on the 20th April and HS2 Civils have just been give the green light so as to kick start the economy.
Kick start the economy and the fires at the crematorium. Everyone's a winner.

Yeah in that way it's good. The flipside not so though. It means they can get infected again though and carry on spreading it. For someone my age, below 40, presuming my body dealt with it the same way, it means I'm not safe to see loved ones even if I've had it once. I'm not safe to go out at all really potentially. Could just keep getting it and spreading it asymptomatically. Naff.

True, but I guess if it means they can go back to work and then vaccinated with a sufficient amount down the line it could be positive, may suck in the short-term but it could have other benefits.

Honestly I wish you hadn't posted this because some of the bluemoon members with IQ's under 60 will think you are serious.

Yeah, I completely made that up if anyone’s thinking of going out and burning some masts. Please stay at home everybody because there is no relationship between 5G and COVID-19.

Thank you in advance,

Your lizard overlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.