COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don’t hold them accountable? Well I do, anyone who eats an animal in anticipation it makes their dick harder or cures cancer and the authority’s allow it are fucking morons, they’ve obviously lied throughout this and I blame them.
That's not the point. You said we should make them pay. My response was who will make them, your big brother?

The are the 2nd most powerful nation on the planet. No-one is making them do anything.

At last health secretary is asked why flights come in and people come in unchecked from a health perspective

not a clue on the answer . Biggest fuck up of this crisis . It will also be the biggest fuck on exit.

people say pubs and restaurants should be last thing that is relaxed.

the last thing to be relaxed is the flights without health checks coming in.

That's not the point. You said we should make them pay. My response was who will make them, your big brother?

The are the 2nd most powerful nation on the planet. No-one is making them do anything.
So if the world came together and sanctioned them, give it a month, see them change their stance, we can live without TVs and toasters for a while.

At last health secretary is asked why flights come in and people come in unchecked from a health perspective

not a clue on the answer . Biggest fuck up of this crisis . It will also be the biggest fuck on exit.

people say pubs and restaurants should be last thing that is relaxed.

the last thing to be relaxed is the flights without health checks coming in.
When Lombardy went into Lockdown but flights from Lombardy were still coming into Britain three days later, with no checks and nobody asked to quarantine, people were saying “what the fuck’s going on with these flights?!”

This was 8 weeks ago tomorrow! and we’re still saying it!

Lombardy went into lockdown on 21st February and we were all saying that the Govt needed to get a grip on flights back then. It’s now 16th April and we’re still getting flights from New York coming in unchecked. What the fuck are they playing at?

Why are the journalists in these daily briefings asking inane questions about when they think we might relax the lockdown, when they should be fucking grilling the cunts on flights coming in unchecked?

Fucking sort it out you daft cunts!

How do you interprete it all and what's your prediction?

I see it currently, that if the virus kills people then it's very unfortunate and the most important part of all this was to lockdown early. The daily figures only seem to be a problem if the hospitals get overwhelmed so we'll continue in lockdown till there is lots of capacity. I think the government think, if there are beds available, then this plays out, but if the person dies without the need for ICU then it's just a sad effect of the virus.

For the future I predict we'll ease the lockdown similar to our European counterparts to allow shops and primary schools to return mid-May but with certain provisions - you go out, you need the app. You go to a supermarket, you'll wear a mask. No gatherings of more than 50 people. As soon as the virus figures jump and NHS goes back to being under pressure, we'll have a second round of lockdown. August/September maybe? Autumn and Winter could be the very worst part of all this for people to deal with it but the poor weather might force people to stay in but it also might cause issues for people who are still not in work with mounting heating bills etc. Flights will be grounded for holidaymakers. After Easter next year, the virus will hopefully has either died down or vaccines will start to be rolled out.

My football prediction: players will refuse to return whilst the NHS is under strain and the PFA will back it (rightly so). The league will be declared null and void as will all sport this summer. The new season will start late, and there will be no domestic cup comps and matches will be behind closed doors until at least December.

Guardian reporting:
In the Netherlands “a study of blood donors has discovered that around 3% have developed antibodies against the new coronavirus, giving an indication of what percentage of the Dutch population may have already had the disease.

The head of the National Institute for Health (RIVM), Jaap van Dissel, disclosed the results during a debate with parliament on Thursday.

“This study shows that about 3% of Dutch people have developed antibodies against the coronavirus,” Van Dissel said. “You can calculate from that, it’s several hundred thousand people” in a country of 17 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.