COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won’t be seasonal vaccination. @SWP's back posted and article a while back that gave a very good explanation why.

Thanks - do you have a link to the post? I'm not really a seasoned user of this forum but funnily enough around early February I noticed my post frequency increased exponentially... Tried the search facility but so much comes up.

Be good if there was a thread dedicated to the actual science of covid re vaccines/anti virals and the virus itself

Thanks - do you have a link to the post? I'm not really a seasoned user of this forum but funnily enough around early February I noticed my post frequency increased exponentially... Tried the search facility but so much comes up.

Be good if there was a thread dedicated to the actual science of covid re vaccines/anti virals and the virus itself
Posted above

Cue for some clowns to say the government over-reacted and wasted money boosting capacity.
Of course the excess non-Covid deaths might be other patients who didn't go to hospital (including from care homes) or didn't get IC, and died, plus vacant beds as other operations were cancelled and there are fewer accidents. Too soon to analyse but you'd be callous to look at Italy and Spain and think "let's do nothing and hope it's not like that here".

Rather than people moaning that they didn't profiteer from investing in drugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.