COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only about 25% of flour produced normally goes to the retail trade so you are absolutely correct. I have given away a few bags of flour to my neighbours when I managed to find them, (the flour that is) as I always seem to have a large stock of the stuff.
Some supermarkets are bagging their own flour but you can buy your own sacks

http://www.nabim.org.uk/where-can-i-buy-flour

well blame the press.

we locked down for another 3 weeks announced Thursday and they said the PM would address the nation Sunday . That’s it

press have been speculating asking questions running the narrative about lock down easing

even if Boris eases lockdown the story will be he has done it too soon by weekend .

I am sometimes wonder who is prime minister Boris or piers Morgan
At the moment I'd rather have Piers Morgan.

The press have their own agenda (selling papers) but the government has sent mixed messages from the outset. In fact I think they got mixed up with VE Day and thought it was D Day and wanted people to go to the beaches.

You only have to listen to the questions the so called press ask in the daily briefings to realise how stupid they are. Will people be confused if you say something on Sunday that’s different to what is being said now? Now they fucking won’t but it appears people are doing what they want anyway regardless of what they are told. Only today one of my friends decided she was going to a friend’s house to sit in the garden and chat whilst another one decided to drive 12 miles to buy a paddling pool the day after taking his kids to see their grandparents for VE Day. Utter cock wombles. Stay the fuck at home you selfish morons

You only have to listen to the questions the so called press ask in the daily briefings to realise how stupid they are. Will people be confused if you say something on Sunday that’s different to what is being said now? Now they fucking won’t but it appears people are doing what they want anyway regardless of what they are told. Only today one of my friends decided she was going to a friend’s house to sit in the garden and chat whilst another one decided to drive 12 miles to buy a paddling pool the day after taking his kids to see their grandparents for VE Day. Utter cock wombles. Stay the fuck at home you selfish morons
It's happening around me. Yesterday was full of garden guests. Grown-ups making grown-up decisions, I guess.
Hopefully the majority will be able to dampen down the affects of the self indulgenced

Last edited:
Apologies if already posted - Titanic pics welcome ;)

Nightclubs and bars closed in Seoul after one person infected dozens of others:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/e...re-up-in-coronavirus-cases-tied-to-nightclubs
titanicmotion.gif.cf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.