COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cart and horse come to mind here. Work out a plan,consult, anticipate the questions and problems work them through announce plan. This is announce plan then work it out on the hoof.
The strangest thing about all this is they have known there would be a "back to work" phase for the last six weeks of lockdown. They could have easily prepared detailed guidance for employers and transport operators well in advance. We have also had the advantage of seeing what other countries have already done.
Someone posted the Irish plan on here last week and it is very good with an easy-to-understand lay-out. I read our Government report today. It is 40 pages of waffle and about 10 pages of useful information.

The police won't know. It's not possible.

The majority will have understood and will implicate the new guidance. As ever, just like during the lockdown, some won't.

By opening up outside space, garden centres etc etc, that has given those who won't a bit more scope to go a step further.

It is a risk but it's a risk they are aware of and one that I think, has been calculated.

At some stage we have to start coming out the other side of this thing. The advice given for me, is clear.

We are slowly switching the lights back on.
I don't have a problem with the plan but this notion of it matters if it is a friend or relative from another household was not necessary ,it confuses people and if you are out mixing with people what does the relationship matter

This could be delivered by a pissed up blue and make more sense

I don't have a problem with the plan but this notion of it matters if it is a friend or relative from another household was not necessary ,it confuses people and if you are out mixing with people what does the relationship matter

This could be delivered by a pissed up blue and make more sense

Paul Calf likes this post.

The police won't know. It's not possible.

The majority will have understood and will implicate the new guidance. As ever, just like during the lockdown, some won't.

By opening up outside space, garden centres etc etc, that has given those who won't a bit more scope to go a step further.

It is a risk but it's a risk they are aware of and one that I think, has been calculated.

At some stage we have to start coming out the other side of this thing. The advice given for me, is clear.

We are slowly switching the lights back on.

It amazes me how many people are perpetually confused by what actually is quite clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.