COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't the best, or clearest. But there are limitless combinations of situations which make it impossible to have a clear rule for each situation.

he should just bloody say that he should start by saying I cannot give 68million people a plan for their own circumstances I can only give general guidance and rules .

He's just said companies won't be able to get away with not making work places covid secure. So does that mean there's enforcement laws? Correct me if i'm wrong, that's not been mentioned before? Previously it was 'advised' on how to make it safe. If so, what does look like? How can companies be reported?
Well the HSE have been shut since lockdown. Their website stated there would be no construction site visits due to convid19 but construction was told to carry on. I wonder if they are going to restart visiting places of work now.

I’ve switched off but this from BBC

When can I see my family again?

Natasha from Richmond asks when she can see her family again and questions if it is logical that, as a teacher, she can mix with children returning to schools but still cannot see her relatives.

The prime minister replies that she can see one other member of her family somewhere outdoors.

"It may not sound like much but I hope you understand the constraints we are under," he says.

Chris Whitty adds that the risk of infection from children is "very very low" and reopening schools, done carefully, is unlikely to lead to a rise in virus infections.

So I could meet my mam in the park but she couldn't bring my dad with her?

Even if we social distanced?

But I could sit in the park with 50 members of the public as long as we social distanced?

Fucking ludicrous.

Last edited:
Trouble is we have become such a nanny state no bugger is capable of using a bit of sense and has to be told in the minutest detail what to do and how
People are scared,most want to do the right thing and we have been told to stay at home for two months,stay away from relatives as you might kill them ,can't blame people wanting clarity,he told people last night to go to work so off They go this morning and now he says wait and make sure it is safe first,he is just chaotic and didn't explain simple things properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.