COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for that,they have been saying from the very beginning countries like us did not do nearly enough to protect ourselves and as he said herd immunity is brutal,also the infection rate is lower than expected,makes you question why we went herd immunity if the concept and the figures are so stark,think back to boris saying many lives ones will die,he chose the herd immunity despite the numbers

Another NHS audit day on deaths. 1 death reported from March and 42 from April.
Around 50 extra (from the trend) from Sunday. A total over count from normal Thu/Fri figures of 93.
I suspect deaths in care homes will overtake deaths in hospital in England by the end of the week - but we haven't got a clue how these are put together

Last edited:
Thanks for that,they have been saying from the very beginning countries like us did not do nearly enough to protect ourselves and as he said herd immunity is brutal,also the infection rate is lower than expected,makes you question why we went herd immunity if the concept and the figures are so stark,think back to boris saying many lives ones will die,he chose the herd immunity despite the numbers

I think the herd immunity stuff was a secondary plan (not the main strategy) but even that showed a disregard for our older population, in particular.

I know some posters on this thread showed up the recklessness of herd immunity from the early days of the outbreak in the UK so credit to them.

I think the herd immunity stuff was a secondary plan (not the main strategy) but even that showed a disregard for our older population, in particular.

I know some posters on this thread showed up the recklessness of herd immunity from the early days of the outbreak in the UK so credit to them.
Oh I don't know about that,we would still have been going to mass gatherings if football hadn't of shut down,seems to me they left everyone exposed,when you think of our fan base for instance,many are in the vulnerable group and will have partners in the same group,be over seventy ,i think they took fright when football shut down and changed course.Whitty was talking about herd immunity early doors then they had to deny that was the plan,leaving us all out there for so long with no testing to speak of,i can't see anything but herd immunity,i was screaming about it as we're others,not hindsight required that is for sure

He took his son , 1person sees one person and not in the garden,it is not fucking difficult

He took his son to carry goods that were left in the fucking garden and the grandparents stayed in the house!! No it’s not fucking difficult, they were indoors, he was outdoors, therefore no fucking contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.