COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole face mask situation to me is straightforward. If they advise using a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough then surely a face mask is more effective than that. Also it restricts droplets being emitted when people speak. The only reason they didn't push it is there was a shortage. Even now I haven't seen any for sale anywhere. That suggest there isn't any as retailers would otherwise have shelves full of them to make a profit.

I was gobsmacked this morning to hear our approach to just allowing thousands of people into the country because the virus was already here so it didn't make a difference. Incredible.

The whole face mask situation to me is straightforward. If they advise using a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough then surely a face mask is more effective than that. Also it restricts droplets being emitted when people speak. The only reason they didn't push it is there was a shortage. Even now I haven't seen any for sale anywhere. That suggest there isn't any as retailers would otherwise have shelves full of them to make a profit.

I was gobsmacked this morning to hear our approach to just allowing thousands of people into the country because the virus was already here so it didn't make a difference. Incredible.
Very sensible post indeed. Course it was to stop the public buying the whole stock. Do they think we are idiots ffs?

Many things about covid is a surprise ,i remember at the start the scientists assumed it would just be another corona virus that would act the same as the others
Went to see the neurologist with the missus on February 12th and he made a joke about us not having the virus yet and what a fuss over a flu bug. Can't wait to see him again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.