COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
op200420-cartoon.jpg

I know they changed the counting of tests a couple of days before target day to get the number across the line for hancock,counting tests as they put then in the post is sneaky,they have no idea if the home tests will be done properly and get a proper usable sample,i take the daily test number very skeptically
Then why get worked up about it?

Hard to see any primary schools being allowed to open until this research is clarified. The Lancet is a highly respected source. It just shows that we don't know enough about this disease yet to make sensible decisions.
Gavin Williamson thinks you're all being too easily scared. Gavin can't find or provide any scientific evidence to support this claim but never mind, he's the man "leading" our education policy so he must be dead clever. (rather than just dead, which is what will happen as a direct result of DfE policy).

We’ve had to threaten Strike Action to make sure we get our staff and passengers protections.

Before we did they sent an email saying if your train has more than the government sanctioned number on it ring us to monitor. Now they’ve received our notice to ballot they’ve all of a sudden started to implement everything the government have told them too.

I wonder how many non union business will wilfully ignore the guidelines sent to them?
Brilliant news. Just hoping my union can ensure we get this ridiculous government clamour to open the schools fucked right off. Looking like Liverpool LA will be one of the first councils to say no to a June opening, citing the high number of positive cases there.

25% UK wide would be roughly 17m.
233k tested positive means about 98.6% were asymptomatic. Really?
Nah.
It's not just asymptomatic though is it? How many of us have had the flu, a cold or pneumonia since xmas and it was in fact covid?

Reactions: mat
It is political that is why,hancock was never going to fail his target,massive jump up on the day from the tests till that point then dropped right off right after,using tests as a political game is not on.they said in the briefing only a small amount of people are tested twice so the difference between completed tests and their tests counted are not because of that,it is fiddling numbers,it is not honest,they should not be playing politics with a pandemic
It is like trump,look over there and not at the failings in the handling of the virus
Did you even open the link showing the breakdown?

Brilliant news. Just hoping my union can ensure we get this ridiculous government clamour to open the schools fucked right off. Looking like Liverpool LA will be one of the first councils to say no to a June opening, citing the high number of positive cases there.
Have you noticed the ones kicking off most about teachers taking are stand are rich tory cunts that pay to get rid of their spawn.

Teachers are one of the top employees on the bravery scale imo for having the balls to save kids and everyone else by taking this stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.