COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it staggering that some teachers are moaning. Really wonder whether some of them want to work at all.
They get more time off than most people yet they still are not happy.
I asked 1 the other day that I know and they said they didnt want to go back and are halt to stay at home watching tv all day.
Coronavirus isn't prevalent in children so what's their issue?
Get back to work like the rest of us.
Was staying off posting on here but, well sometimes massive cunts need calling out for being massive cunts.

Where I live I'm seeing more and more kids starting to mix and play together. One family kept their son in for weeks while another have let theirs play out all the time. In the last week he is now out mixing with them. Lots of teenagers have been meeting up with their mates from the start of the lockdown. I think the government know this too and think now is the time to ease them back as the lockdown is slowly crumbling even amongst the strictest parents. The main problem now is protecting the teachers contracting it.

Find it staggering that some teachers are moaning. Really wonder whether some of them want to work at all.
I asked 1 the other day that I know and they said they didnt want to go back and are halt to stay at home watching tv all day.

Amazing init. Teachers wanting to stay alive and that, and keep their families alive too.The cheek of them.

Glad you've been able to confirm that Coronavirus isn't prevalent in children too. Can you advise Sage and the world's leading scientists of your findings if you haven't already, as nobody's told them yet.

What do you think they are doing now?

Where I work lessons have been going on the last 6 week with a 90-95% uptake from students, the teachers and lecturers have been working with them throughout with lessons, lesson plans , video tutoring and marking work done.

They are not all sat at home drinking gin and eating cakes.

Students without computers were lent tablets so alll could carry in learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.