COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference now is people are hyper aware and that is the test in the coming weeks. It's already been proven that lockdowns are totally unnecessary if everyone socially distances correctly which obviously wasn't the case prior to the lockdown.

Lockdowns are only put in place to ensure that the NHS is not overwhelmed by the influx of cases which currently is slowing to normal levels. If everyone follows the rules then there is no reason why at least some things can go back to normal.

Obviously in places where it's impossible to socially distance, there's no chance they'll come back and I'm afraid that means pubs etc. The pubs aren't going to open anyway if they can only fill the place with 1/4 as many people.
Hyper aware of what?

Yes I read it,discounted it due to the way it was collected ,when it was done and the small amount of people and age

WHO is the only way to go
Not when they dont give a median or other information that defines the distribution.
In fact It's pretty crap advice actually.

Expert on news night said not going to have a wide spread vaccine available for 3 years, stating it's just impossible to do it in a shorter period. Said they may get a vaccine in 1 year that then can only use in emergency situations for front line workers, because it won't be fully tested and couldn't roll out to general public.

South Korean disinfectant squad going out on their next deployment (SK flags on shoulders). Incidently have you or anyone else seen anything like this in UK Cities yet?
We've had 4 fucking months to begin to do it properly.

I've lived in the city centre for two years now and I think they've cleaned the pavements once. Just before a Tory conference to try and make the place not look grubby. Sadly the likelihood of them doing anything like this is minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.