COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think the scrotes though even know who Cummings is or even take any personal responsibility for their own actions?

For the past month I have seen hundreds of people taking the piss in my own locality, those people will take the piss regardless.

People who are responsible will continue to be responsible. Sadly, there are enough ignorant chunks of the populous who only care about themselves.

If more people let some weirdo like Cummings inform their decision, they were probably already looking for a get out of jail free card anyhow.

The scrotes won't care and never did, but there will be a lot of stupid, very easily lead, but not necessarily *bad* people, that largely may have stuck to the rules while occasionally pushing the spirit of the boundaries a bit, that will now undoubtedly push the boundaries more. That is DEFINITELY going to happen.

You can call them idiots etc, and say how much you will stick to it, and likewise I will, but that doesn't change a thing. These shifts in mentality affect all of us potentially, and that's why its important. There has been a notable shift in the public mood - literally everyone can see it. It's been on the front page of every paper for days now and all over the TV and radio. Everyone knows about it, even some idiots. I do think some people who were taking the piss only a tiny bit, will now take the piss more, and the knock-on effects will effect every single one of us. This is why it matters.

I don't think it was ever as simple as half of the country go against the rules, half stick to the rules. There will be loads that follow themto the letter 90% of the time. Now it's maybe 80%, cos 'fuck it, why not, they think we're idiots and Cummings felt safe enough'. Yes, they're stupid, but its happening and it now affects me and you, whether we follow the rules or not.

We're literally still arguing now about under what circumstances people had to stay at home and that's because the guidelines were badly drafted.

And I think it's totally understandable that some people might not have realised how serious it was given the PM basically said "don't go to the pub. But the pubs can stay open"

And then "actually the pubs will close, but everyone can have one massive last night out at the pub"

Totally understandable my arse
Your making excuses for people so that you can blame Boris

Totally understandable my arse
Your making excuses for people so that you can blame Boris

Ok, sure if you think keeping pubs open whilst simultaneously telling people they shouldn't go them was a clear message then fine. You seem desperate to blame anyone but the government. Which is exactly what they'd like you to do. Enjoy guzzling on that kool-aid.

Ok, sure if you think keeping pubs open whilst simultaneously telling people they shouldn't go them was a clear message then fine. You seem desperate to blame anyone but the government. Which is exactly what they'd like you to do. Enjoy guzzling on that kool-aid.

But they did close pubs, maybe late but they did
They closed restaurants
They told people to stay at home
And loads ignored it
I won’t blame the government that three doors down from me are ignoring the rules
I blame them selfish idiots

Are you old or infirm?

Id be fucking delighted to be brought off furlough. i'd catch the fucking virus if i had to and I'm pre-diabetic.

neither mate, but I’m productive working at home and been instructed to by the management board, it’s just my manager. I don’t fancy 2+ hours on a train though when there’s other enployees who live 5 mins from the office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.