COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The government is fucking useless.
Making it up as they go along now.
I'm convinced this is all part of a masterplan to control society even more in the future.
I'm not dismissing the seriousness of the virus but there's more to all of this.
5 months in and people still cant go anywhere here or abroad barely. You cant go to stadiums, you can't enjoy a pint in a pub.
People are sick of it.

The government is fucking useless.
Making it up as they go along now.
I'm convinced this is all part of a masterplan to control society even more in the future.
I'm not dismissing the seriousness of the virus but there's more to all of this.
5 months in and people still cant go anywhere here or abroad barely. You cant go to stadiums, you can't enjoy a pint in a pub.
People are sick of it.
That is what a pandemic is,blame the virus that is still killing people and there will be another wave in the winter,nobody has total control of an infectious disease
You can go to the pub

That is what a pandemic is,blame the virus that is still killing people and there will be another wave in the winter,nobody has total control of an infectious disease
You can go to the pub

I know its horrible having known people who have succumed to it.
I went to the pub but it was a waste of time.
Everything is fucked.

You can go to the pub
They shouldn’t have allowed travel in the first place if they were serious. Stop starting has only made things worse for millions. Be fucking strict from day one and people will accept what’s going on. This is a shit show right now.

Who in their right mind would sit in a tin can in the air with a couple of hundred other people during a pandemic,the mind boggles

youngsters, early 20’s/30’s who can go on a cheap price holiday to enjoy themselves - suspect many have had to isolate, behave and respect the rules for months now - if I was that age, no kids etc then yeh I’d bugger off for a holiday right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.