COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he announces it really vaguely on Twitter and says it comes into force in less than 3 hours? Wow this country is fucked with guidance like this. I don’t live in Manchester any more but my family do. Can I meet with them in their gardens at a social distance? I’m assuming so, as he says “indoors”.
Yes outside where you are spread out is still ok,it is close contact indoors and only in certain parts of the country

Apparently they’ve realised it’s house gatherings/parties are the cause of the main spike and not pubs/ restaurants

here’s an idea may be say to young people enjoy your lives and go and have fun at parties but you might catch covid and you might not know or be ill for a week like if you had a bad cold, but if you do enjoy going out do not visit elderly or vulnerable people.

but otherwise enjoy your youth you are fine.

All of greater Manchester

• All of Greater Manchester
  • East Lancashire: Pendle, Hyndburn, Burnley, Rossendale and Blackburn with Darwen
  • West Yorkshire: Bradford, Calderdale and Kirklees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.