COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows as is understandable.when the fuckwit that is Hancock decides 2.5 hrs notice of this coming into effect announced on twitter is a competent thing
My mate who works in the bar industry says pubs and restaurants ok at the minute

No one knows as is understandable.when the fuckwit that is Hancock decides 2.5 hrs notice of this coming into effect announced on twitter is a competent thing
At least Twitter is free, unlike the paywalled Daily Telegraph, where they usually announce this stuff. I’m about to put Newsnight on and I’ll wager that there will be ‘no government spokesman available’ as every night.

lies and the uk government go hand in hand ?? from lock down in march to today they have told us lies, this virus is so so dangerous that why on earth did the government not listen to others in the world with a proper lock down and no people on the streets if it not for a good reasons and wearing of masks a must

to many people was walking around mixing and clearly not giving a toss about the rules, even their own people in the government did not listen and did what they like ? but the biggest mistake was not making wearing masks a law outside or in shops or work, it took to the 24th of july to make it a law ??

so the uk will be back in full lock down by next week and with even worst cases and more deaths and its all the governments fault because they don't give a shit about the people and just care about the money they are losing not the people dropping dead

if we want a proper lock down and if its the right thing to do then do it bloody right ? bring in the army on the streets ? take control make people stay in doors and not let them take the piss and just mixing and partying like nothing is wrong

I really have no idea of the types of pubs you lot visit.

I've got three locals that I frequent and you have to book a table to get in, table service only, can only stand up to go to the bog, and the capacity in each is around a third of what it was previously.

I tell you this too.... if they weren't taking these measures I wouldn't be going to them.

The younger ones will though, late teens early 20's think they are invincible and don't give a fuck.

A couple on the news have just said it's nothing to see fifty or more people come to the house on the day. Make of that what you will but the maths would be quite staggering when you factor in the number of households potentially involved.

Honestly had no idea. That's an insane amount potentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.