COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

I really have no idea of the types of pubs you lot visit.

I've got three locals that I frequent and you have to book a table to get in, table service only, can only stand up to go to the bog, and the capacity in each is around a third of what it was previously.

I tell you this too.... if they weren't taking these measures I wouldn't be going to them.

i agree. Pretty much all the pubs near me you have to book a table and the tables are distanced apart. I haven’t seen any of the pubs packed

I’ve had to go to Manchester a few times and none of the pubs there have been packed’. Northern quarter for instance there’s clear social distancing

BimboBob

I really have no idea of the types of pubs you lot visit.

I've got three locals that I frequent and you have to book a table to get in, table service only, can only stand up to go to the bog, and the capacity in each is around a third of what it was previously.

I tell you this too.... if they weren't taking these measures I wouldn't be going to them.
Snap. I've been in 2 pubs, both following the rules. My local isn't open due to being tiny. If they opened I wouldn't go in.

hilts

It may be stating the obvious but unless people use their noggin or suddenly become decent human beings then this is it for the foreseeable. Once things get relaxed it starts up again, the govt come out with some laughable policy that some follow the numbers ease and then they relax it again. Rinse and repeat although I think each time more people will see the actions of others or will just give up. It’s crap and we are leaderless. Good luck all.

urban genie

Lisa Nandy has just said it’s only households and their gardens that are banned.

BBC news said it applies to everything that was closed in March.

What the fuck is going on

No one knows as is understandable.when the fuckwit that is Hancock decides 2.5 hrs notice of this coming into effect announced on twitter is a competent thing

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.