COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but everyone has lost any little faith they had in this government. A rise in cases was always going to happen once they opened places up, that's the reason. Don't wear masks/wear masks. Go on holiday/don't go on holiday. Go out, spend money, support businesses/don't go out and support businesses. There will be total anarchy soon.

Lol. Yep actually. Given I’ve only had parents round pretty easy mate. Easier than managing constant flow of strangers. No way pubs are cleaner than my gaff.
Bit selfish. What about the rest of us?

I don't think having your parents round is the issue. It's having a load of mates round that's the problem. As I said before my best mate who has type 2 has carried on as normal since things were eased.

"Bob! Get round on Saturday, few drinks, poker, only going to be us two, plus Dave, Tony, his mate, Steve, one armed Stan, Loser Jay, Mark and Brian. See you at 5."

T

Tonite it says not to meet indoors

BBC Newsnight correspondent Lewis Goodall said the Department of Health and Social Care had confirmed the restrictions will apply to all indoor settings - so it will mean that no two households should meet in places including pubs and restaurants.

Thay.isn't what he tweeted that is posted a page back.

Pub/restraunts ok but vigilance required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.