COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don't get the outrage on this or foreign holidays - yes the Govt action has been piss poor and the info badly disseminated but one thing that has been clear from all places from the outset - these lockdowns being eased were conditional and until there is a vaccine or a very effective treatment things were not back to normal and further steps could be taken. I guess too many people only heard "back to normal" in that statement .................. not our fault stupid does what stupid is....

I have no sympathy with anyone who has booked a holiday, my mate was supposed to be going to Spain next week but he has changed it, he did go into it with his eyes wide open though and he won’t be moaning like the dicks on the news in Spain have.

Bit selfish. What about the rest of us?

I don't think having your parents round is the issue. It's having a load of mates round that's the problem. As I said before my best mate who has type 2 has carried on as normal since things were eased.

"Bob! Get round on Saturday, few drinks, poker, only going to be us two, plus Dave, Tony, his mate, Steve, one armed Stan, Loser Jay, Mark and Brian. See you at 5."
And that’s the behaviour that is ridiculous. One of the worst messages was that young people are ok.

I noticed a huge change from the middle of last week with people, as if the virus had gone away and been forgotten about.

It was like everyone just thought a collective “fuck it!”

The amount of people I saw at one pub when I cycled past last Friday evening was staggering. And just 200m from a Police Stn. Neither the punters not landlord seemed to give a shit that the Police could drive last at any time and see them all in/out there shoulder-to-shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.