COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully you are right. But as I say someone should be asking the reason why hospital deaths are falling and out of hospitals not.

It may even be a quirk of end of week data recording.

Just pointing out it exists and someone needs to know why.
Because it is spreading in the community,people want to die at home,please remember these numbers are people

What do you want a source of? Proof that I know someone that has committed suicide during lockdown? You really think I'd start sharing details of that on here.
You were talking about suicide numbers so I assumed you would know,people commit suicide for a while host of reasons,a straight number comparison doesn't mean much,so you know more people that have committed suicide than have had the virus? Your gymnastics to say covid is not much of a problem knows no bounds

Because it is spreading in the community,people want to die at home,please remember these numbers are people

Kaz I forgive you for this as you have really struggled with this illness and I really feel for you because of that. But you are jumping on me needlessly here as I never suggested that should not happen IF medically safe to do so. Which sadly often it may not be. Just that we need to know why these figures have changed.

Beta hospital data. Some small rises in hospital numbers.

Scotland as we knew up 5 and England up 2 from 807 to 809.

Wales has fallen happily from 132 to 116 in a day.

Kaz I forgive you for this as you have really struggled with this illness and I really feel for you because of that. But you are jumping on me needlessly here as I never suggested that should not happen IF medically safe to do so. Which sadly often it may not be. Just that we need to know why these figures have changed.
It is just easy to get lost in the numbers and forget they are people

NW hospital patient data shows that the numbers fell from 190 to 186 today, So the new cases here are not yet translating into increased

However, two of the three new ventilator patients today are from the NW.

He’s the best person on the thread Kaz and supplies us with numbers that help us understand how we’re doing.

Especially for me in Stockport he provides the data and explains it to us.

I completely appreciate where you’re coming from, I feel guilty about being happy that there’s a low amount of deaths, as they’re still deaths but unfortunately we have to receive this information as a numerical figure and @Healdplace does a cracking job of keeping us informed.

P.S I hope you’re recovering and continue to do so.

He’s the best person on the thread Kaz and supplies us with numbers that help us understand how we’re doing.

Especially for me in Stockport he provides the data and explains it to us.

I completely appreciate where you’re coming from, I feel guilty about being happy that there’s a low amount of deaths, as they’re still deaths but unfortunately we have to receive this information as a numerical figure and @Healdplace does a cracking job of keeping us informed.

P.S I hope you’re recovering and continue to do so.
Yes he does,i wasn't meaning anything different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.