COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be noted that Scotland actually had 33 new infections today and not 29, it's just that 4 were removed for whatever reason.

Of the 33 infections, 27 were in the 20-65 age group. 3 under 20's and zero over 65's. Data missing for 3 individuals.

As I earlier posted in the positive thread, there are still signs that the global rate of increase in infections is slowing, if not plateuing. USA and Brazil seem to be driving that, with their figures seem to have peaked but will wait and see. Australia too seems to be slowing since the Melbourne outbreak.

More bad news ICU ventilator beds rose by 4 in England today - up from 56 to 60.

Biggest rise since - oddly - 23 July - day after the one noted in the above post.

Though again the next day the number fell by an unusually big number - 9.
Cases have gone up over the last week so no suprise

Not sure how but I just heard on the BBC that they changed the all settings deaths today from 8 to 21. It must have been altered after I signed off.

Anyone know why they put up 8 for at least an hour or two and where the other 13 came from?

It alters things a lot as that is a big rise on the last two Mondays - always the lowestof the week.

Still a good chance in England. Holland started with fans back this week albeit only 3k and no singing or shouting! The technology will be in place to allow for social distancing aside from family that you may go to the game with. Capacity will be 20-30% but it's a start hopefully.

21 is the biggest Monday death total in a week or two and more than last Sunday and Monday combined.

But they definitely had it listed as 8 for the early part of the evening as this was different from the hospital total. Though I cannot find any reference to it being altered from 8 to 21, or why, which it must have been at some point.

All 21 deaths are attributed to England. Would not have even noticed had I not had the news on just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.