COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 is the biggest Monday death total in a week or two and more than last Sunday and Monday combined.

But they definitely had it listed as 8 for the early part of the evening as this was different from the hospital total. Though I cannot find any reference to it being altered from 8 to 21, or why, which it must have been at some point.

All 21 deaths are attributed to England. Would not have even noticed had I not had the news on just now.
You are not supposed to notice ,they want schools open

Celtic player secretly flee to Spain for a break, came back without quarantining, and played against Kilmarnock on Sunday.

I fear for Sturgeon’s blood pressure.

Celtic player secretly flee to Spain for a break, came back without quarantining, and played against Kilmarnock on Sunday.

I fear for Sturgeon’s blood pressure.

Kilmarnock should be awarded the 3 points, and Celtic's last 3 trophies should also be stripped and awarded to Kilmarnock. Only fair.

Being serious though, what a fucking idiot. Selfish as they come. I fear a precedent has been set by not hanging Aberdeen out to dry for their players antics last week but this is even worse imo. Not a chance in hell did Boli not know that what he was doing was wrong. He knew fine well, and stuck 2 fingers up to the league, his club, Kilmarnock and the health service and victims of this pandemic. He should be sacked on the spot, and how Celtic are treated should depend on whether anyone from the club knew what he was up to - which I assume they didn't.

Kilmarnock should be awarded the 3 points, and Celtic's last 3 trophies should also be stripped and awarded to Kilmarnock. Only fair.

Being serious though, what a fucking idiot. Selfish as they come. I fear a precedent has been set by not hanging Aberdeen out to dry for their players antics last week but this is even worse imo. Not a chance in hell did Boli not know that what he was doing was wrong. He knew fine well, and stuck 2 fingers up to the league, his club, Kilmarnock and the health service and victims of this pandemic. He should be sacked on the spot, and how Celtic are treated should depend on whether anyone from the club knew what he was up to - which I assume they didn't.

Bewildered as to how he went and presumably had no contact with the club for the duration of his holiday. It shows not only a complete disregard for his teammates, club, and the game, but society in general.

The events of the last weeks indicate that there is precious little likelihood of the season being completed without significant interruption, if indeed at all.

You can have the points but give a trophy each to Ayr, Cumnock, and the Talbot. ;-)

He also said this. I know nothing about guy, but he's pinned this tweet and as far as I'm aware hydoxychloroquine is of no benefit to COVID and in the wrong circumstances can actually be harmful to the taker. I'm not trying to diminish the initial point in any way. I'm not a doctor or epidemiologist.

Be great if the T cell theory was as profound as he states it is . Im sure it’s very beneficial to many but that other twitter post above and his rants at big pharma making a shit load of profit I don’t think run true.
There was a post I placed on here a while back breaking down how nuch these companies and it turns out not very much.
Posted by that virologist Peter Kochinaky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.