COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are claiming he isn't dead now.

5oLLHXA.gif

are china telling the truth,i think not,someone on BBC just saying figures of infection could be ten fold than what they are reporting and deaths could be under estimated,anyway spotted some massive cans of corned beef at £18 a can in iceland so going to pick a few up and when the time comes lock myself in the summer house at the end of the garden,,£10 a day if any bluemooners are looking for a safe house

are china telling the truth,i think not,someone on BBC just saying figures of infection could be ten fold than what they are reporting and deaths could be under estimated,anyway spotted some massive cans of corned beef at £18 a can in iceland so going to pick a few up and when the time comes lock myself in the summer house at the end of the garden,,£10 a day if any bluemooners are looking for a safe house

Is corned beef hash included?

What's the broadband speed like?

Doctor in China has died of this virus. I thought the ones at most risk where the elderly and people who weren't in the best of health.

Something way more to this i swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.