COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM scoreboard:

Bolton 83 - down from 92. 1659 in month (record). 627 past week. 175 over 2 days (was 194). Pop score up 29 to 1345.

Bury 29 - big drop from 51 to more 'normal' recent number and lowest in past week. 573 in month. 276 past week (50% of month in last few days). (record). 80 over 2 days (was 120 - big drop is good). Pop score up 16 and so enough to send Bury into the 1100 club at 1101. After spending just 5 days in the 1000 club emphasing how bad the past week was.

Manchester 113 - well down from 156 - but fifth straight total over 100 after never doing that before. 1714 in month (another GM record), 765 pasr week (another GM record).269 over 2 days (was 300), Pop score up 21 to 1040.

Oldham 49 - good fall down from 69. 873 in month (record). 362 past week, 118 over 2 days (was 128). Pop score iup 21 to 1532. Still behind Blaxkburn who had another bad day.

Rochdale 27 - big drop from 60 to lowesr in 8 days. 659 in month. 270 past week. 87 over 2 days (was 102). Pop score up 12 to 1265.

Salford 40 - down from 51. 788 in month. 334 past week (new record). 91 over 2 days (was 115). Pop score up 15 to 969.

Stockport 16 - down from 29 to best number in 10 days. Better day here than of late. Only sub 20 total in GM today. 402 in month (record - still topped the 400 for first time here). 189 past week. 45 over 2 days (was 69). Good day but not good enough to stop pop score going up by 6 to take it into the 800 club at 802. Meaning no GM borough now in the 700 club. Gained ground in race to stay top in GM 41 points ahead on this measure regardless.

Tameside 40 - down from 49. Still in that worryingly high 40/50 bracket though. 708 in month. 276 past week. 89 over 2 days (was 99). Pop score up 18 to 1126.

Trafford 21 - down from 26 but first time it has been above Stockport in 10 days. 395 in month. Fall enough though to be top in GM by this measure from Stockport over the month. Leaving Stockport with only the Pop score lead. 150 past week (record). But even at a new high here and a 50% rise in this over a few days from sub 100 still easily best in GM. Only Trafford and Stockport have sub 200 weekly numbers. 47 over 2 days (was 56). Pop score up 9 to 843.

Wigan 54 - down only a little from 59 and still way higher than it was when best in GM day to day only a month ago. 559 in month (record) five times where it was. 306 past week (record). 113 over 2 days (was 108) (record). Pop score up by 16 to 864 and at present not close to competing for this top spot either.

I thought those regulations around pubs were already in place?

With regards to face masks the government just need to be effing clear about it and not give people a choice. You wear them in shopping centres, you wear them in places like Pret unless you are eating etc. And actually use the police force to ensure adherence for the first few months - it's utterly ridiciulous the approach to masks.
Totally agree retail premises should simply be no mask or exemption certificate no entry too many that can't be arsed.

I am banned from the politics thread mate. I strongly believe they have done a great job. But I am biased as a staunch conservative. I don’t consider it bizarre in any way shape or form. To pay people not to go in work, control the virus and deal with it - they have done as well as anyone. Not looking to argue but my strong belief and that of many many millions.
Have a nice day.
'ckin Ada - from doing a good job to doing a great job!
To quote George Harrison - My Sweet Lord.

Hospital data even worse today sadly.

England patient numbers up from 1048 to 1141 in one day.~~

That's a big rise at weekend.

And ventilator patients up the most yet in 24 hours by 19 from 123 to 142.

Remember this is just England.

Anyone denying this now clearly increasing rise in key data day by day - sorry - these figures have been getting more and more obvious for about 10 days now and you cannot credibly deny where they are heading.

Everything points to a steeping upward curve.

Can we curb it? Hopefully. But not if we dither and deny and delay we won't.

North West numbers are up to 350 in hospital but other regions are starting to catch up. Both Midlands and Yorkshire now in the 200s and London heading there bit by bit.

NW ventilator patients up 6 today to 39. We have not had more since June.

Midlands up 8 to 37.

Yorkshire up 7 to 28.

London stays on 32.

England has gone from 74 on ventilators to 142 in the past seven days,

Hospital data even worse today sadly.

England patient numbers up from 1048 to 1141 in one day.~~

That's a big rise at weekend.

And ventilator patients up the most yet in 24 hours by 19 from 123 to 142.

Remember this is just England.

Anyone denying this now clearly increasing rise in key data day by day - sorry - these figures have been getting more and more obvious for about 10 days now and you cannot credibly deny where they are heading.

Everything points to a steeping upward curve.

Can we curb it? Hopefully. But not if we dither and deny and delay we won't.

It’s ok, according to Worsley it’s nothing to worry about and the Government are doing a cracking job. Nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.