COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already drained and worn down by the thought of whatever fresh hell the government's scientific advisors are gonna recommend at 11am. I know some of it may be necessary, but fucking hell it's exhausting isn't it.
You shouldn’t be worn down by your thoughts, reality is testing enough, don’t compound it with your own premonitions & worse case scenarios

Thanks kaz managed to get a slit last night leaving the house now to take her .
thank to all for the messages
Everyone take care .
Got a negative result back for my daughters covid test this morning 6:15 am so both girls back in school myself and the mrs can get in work, never been so happy in going in work, we all stayed in Saturday and Sunday as it’s the right thing to do until we got the results back .
for those who NEED to book a test I’d try 8pm onwards as they seem to feed out slots after that time .
Thanks to all for messages and advice .

Got a negative result back for my daughters covid test this morning 6:15 am so both girls back in school myself and the mrs can get in work, never been so happy in going in work, we all stayed in Saturday and Sunday as it’s the right thing to do until we got the results back .
for those who NEED to book a test I’d try 8pm onwards as they seem to feed out slots after that time .
Thanks to all for messages and advice .
Great news mate, chuffed for you all

all for bashing Boris and this Government, but it is fair to say there is record rises of cases in so many countries, especially across Europe right now - very few Governments seem to have a control on this.

6 months in and my brother in law has not seen his wife at all, even on video. She had a massive stroke 4 years ago(she is now 80 and he is 90) and she is entirely bedridden and can only move her right hand. The nurses haven't the time to hold a video call so he gets a phone call every other day.

It appears that the government has other priorities than to help people like this. Surely some systems could have been devised to help. He has been self isolating in the hope that this might help get him in sometime in the future.
Thats heart breaking. 2 of my extended family members have died in care homes over the last 6 months. Not of Covid. They just gave up.

My missus works in a dentist, and they've had special respirators made to fit flush, she has to wear hers for up to an hour at a time, it's horrible.
Yeah they do look really horrible to wear, i need to go to the dentist ,i should ring up and ask what they are doing
Sounds like your wife is well protected, hope she stays well

For general info, briefing at 11 am with the CMO's ,sky say they are going to say we are three weeks behind Europe still and lots of graphs , don't know if boris will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.