COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some stats on Sky a few days ago and they showed kids from 2-11 and adults aged around 35 (can’t remember the exact ages) and they were the 2 largest groups currently. That says to me kids are taking it home to parents, funny how this new spike is after they all went back to school.
Incidentally last night Sky showed that the figures by Whitty were off the mark as it’s not doubling every 7 days but every 10 and that the curve they used yesterday was overblown and far too dramatic. They also showed a graph were if we match France and Spain again it’ll be under Whitty’s graph and scaremongering.

a lot of the GM problems were well before schools went back. It’s probably one reason but it’s not the only one. That eat out scheme probably didn’t help. Might have made the restaurants some dough but doubt going for a Nando’s in Bolton was risk free in August.

Bollocks, if the kids can’t spread it why are they closing or part closing schools.
Also why has this spike coincided with schools reopening?
Adults are at the schools , their parents are back at work, kids get it but not get seriously in most cases and do not spread it as easily as adults

Just goes further than England each time to point score. Not her footing the bill for it.

If Boris told you to lick a lamp post and Stuegeon told us not to then you'd still be cursing her. She's the one who's asked for a 4 nation approach again, again, again, and again, only Boris doesn't want to listen. Who's the one doing 'their own thing'?

Different to Boris Johnson? Fair play to her then. He has vacillated throughout this and she has had a firm plan.
And yet here they are, doing pretty much the same (slightly stronger in fact) because of the same spike in cases as in England. She's been lauded as being better when in fact she's having to do exactly the same as Boris on the same day. The only positive I'd give her compared to Boris, is she's done these press briefings every day, keeping it in main domain, whilst Boris and co stopped bothering.

It's not made much difference though because the ones that needed to listen/hear the messages most, didn't care to listen.

Bollocks, if the kids can’t spread it why are they closing or part closing schools.
Also why has this spike coincided with schools reopening?
Oh and stick your keep up where the sun doesn’t shine, you’re far too condescending on here.
Up yours, you believe sky if you like

Kids dont spread it as easily as adults, keep up ! she is also thinking of their mental health
Think kids spread it just as much but don't suffer from it the same, which possibly make matters worse as you wouldn't know they had it
The mental health of everyone is a massive factor, during the first lockdown my doc advised me to ignore the advise and get back to work ASAP as my mental health was deteriating. I even had to get a letter from her before I was allowed back in work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.