COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most CFO's are scouring leases for up coming lease breaks as we type. James O'B had a message from an office manager being made redundant because the office he manages is closing - just one office saves his employers £18k pm - the firm I am currently working for moved offices 18 months ago - for 6 months everyone is working from home - doubt anyone will go back
And why should they? This whole model of buying a half million pound two bed terrace in a shit suburb to catch the tube and log into outlook is stupid. Most of these office jobs should be done from rural areas where housing is a fraction of the price and our roads and rails are freed up by folk working online. Better air quality, cheaper /better life and the work still gets done.

Sounds grim mate, and glad to hear the rules are being followed so carefully.

Your post highlights how difficult it is in schools, even though many are probably just suffering the normal colds we all get.

Stay safe and keep up the good work.
It's a Sisyphean task. But I'm very, very grateful that my job is secure and it has been an absolute delight seeing the kids bounding into school - the young ones, thankfully, seem oblivious to everything - especially my teaching.

West Ham boss David Moyes tests positive for coronavirus
The Premier League club has announced that players Issa Diop and Josh Cullen have also returned positive tests.
All three, who are asymptomatic, are now self-isolating after being informed of the test results while preparing for Tuesday night's clash with Hull

The Premier League club has announced that players Issa Diop and Josh Cullen have also returned positive tests.
All three, who are asymptomatic, are now self-isolating after being informed of the test results while preparing for Tuesday night's clash with Hull
Two weeks I reckon until the whole house of cards comes down and football stops.

1600808069833.png

I am always torn by suicide too. Some say its a cowards way out - I can see that - not able to face up to issues and ducking out not caring about the people you leave behind. However I also see that there is some merit in in being the bravest way out - all of us would give anything to stay alive, I watched my mum die I know how she fought for life - there is no way I am brave enough to consider suicide

Sometimes people have no choice in their own minds. You could say its not the person you know that kills themself. Mental illness and depression is so difficult to understand. Sadly I know this from my own family's experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.