COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who, on here or elsewhere has used the words 'it's nothing to do with the kids'? I believe all that's been pointed out is it's extremely harsh to level so much blame on the youth, nobody (that I have seen) has suggested anything like it having nothing to do with them. I don't know why people continually find the need to twist words and exaggerate other people's comments just for the sake of their own argument.
BBC reporting Liverpool area infections have shot up and restrictions being increased. No surprise as the city has been ignored the regulations for months but will there be in any change in the selfish behaviour?
Have to say the Mayor talks a lot of sense but he seems to be fighting a losing battle.

BBC reporting Liverpool area infections have shot up and restrictions being increased. No surprise as the city has been ignored the regulations for months but will there be in any change in the selfish behaviour?
Have to say the Mayor talks a lot of sense but he seems to be fighting a losing battle.
Anderson? It was only a couple of days ago he was on about keeping nightlife 'open' until midnight.

Anderson? It was only a couple of days ago he was on about keeping nightlife 'open' until midnight.

He said the 10pm curfew was dangerous because it led to people congregating in crowds in City Centres. He seems to be right just like he said Liverpool fans wouldn’t be able to celebrate winning the tile without acting like morons.

BBC and other outlets reporting that the R rate is falling again, fingers crossed they're right.
There's nothing quite like this virus for conflicting information - yesterday Johnson said "we're heading in the wrong direction" and today the R factor is falling although in the BBC article another scientist disputes this idea and thinks it's been at a constant 1.4 for the past two weeks. It's no wonder that ordinary people are confused.

i completely agree with that line of thinking
We're not on the same page bud, that's fine but to do that in open media especially in Liverpool isn't particularly clever.

I'm also taking onboard that as per @Tim of the Oak I may have put words slightly into his mouth but, if I have from not fully listening I'm sure the locals will have too.

He said the 10pm curfew was dangerous because it led to people congregating in crowds in City Centres. He seems to be right just like he said Liverpool fans wouldn’t be able to celebrate winning the tile without acting like morons.
Watch the Lids documentary on Prime. See how they celebrated their promotion. Looks worse than the dippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.