COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regional scoreboard:-

The North East data is WAY too low also so I am guessing impacted by the same lab that covers Scotland? It is about half what it has been for weeks and well under half several recent days.

London 1646 - well up from 1166. Second higest here in last few weeks

Midlands 1382 - up from 1120

North East 555 - way down from 1101 which itself was a recent low. Presumably that lab testing issue. Again!

Yorkshire 2597 - up from 2127

And North West - 4335 - up from 4005. Though at about 8 % less so than Yorkshire's over 20%rise and London more than double that.

I’m just pointing out that they are ’readying’ themselves if the vaccine gets the go ahead

yes I have heard this from a doctor this week. A lot of things being out in place to roll it out quickly. I don’t think there has to be a huge rush for under 50s. Surely we can get all over 50s who want it done in a couple of months??

Has Dido got a clue?

Our test, trace and quarantine systems are a shambles and there isn't anything anyone can do to improve it as there is no cost benefit to doing better (Pillar 1 or Pillar 2) and Mobile phone triangulation is not used like in the Far East.
Fighting the virus with your hands tied behind your back is what I call it.

Regional scoreboard:-

The North East data is WAY too low also so I am guessing impacted by the same lab that covers Scotland? It is about half what it has been for weeks and well under half several recent days.

London 1646 - well up from 1166. Second higest here in last few weeks

Midlands 1382 - up from 1120

North East 555 - way down from 1101 which itself was a recent low. Presumably that lab testing issue. Again!

Yorkshire 2597 - up from 2127

And North West - 4335 - up from 4005. Though at about 8 % less so than Yorkshire's over 20%rise and London more than double that.
The lighthouse lab in Glasgow covers Scotland, Cumbria and the NE. So I would guess that is where the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.