COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why they become prime target nos 1. It's not like you can pan fry them ?
Back in the day we used cut up newspaper applied in an outside shitter. I actually think that this is the main problem we have in soceity today in that kids don't know there born! Python sketch anyone.
Used to wipe my arse on a dot leaf when I was caught short outside as a kid.

If I was panic buying, it would be tinned spam all the way. Lasts forever that stuff. I think they found a can from the 1950’s recently that was still edible!

Graph shown tonight. Seems to suggest the R number is reducing but that can’t be right, can it?

View attachment 4709
I can't see why not, but above 1 infections are still increasing, which is probably why we're still getting >20k infections daily.

At 1.1 to 1.3 (so lets say 1.2)

10 people infect 12 people, 12 infect 14.5, 14.5 infect 17.3, who infect 20.7, who infect 24.9.

Make that 100 people, or 1000, or 10000, so 10000 are infecting 12000 etc etc.

The level of infection seems to have levelled off in the early 20000 for now, it's not under control yet but not it's not rapidly increasing, but it's better.

If you look at other european countries, some have a horrific rise, I think Italy has trebled in 10 days, Germany similar, suggesting their R is much higher than ours currently.

If I was panic buying, it would be tinned spam all the way. Lasts forever that stuff. I think they found a can from the 1950’s recently that was still edible!
We've always got spam in, you can make all kinds of stuff with it, makes a nice salad, omelette, risotto, sandwiches, to even frying it. It might not be the most healthy thing, but it's good to have in if there are shortages, and it lasts for years as you say.

Used to wipe my arse on a dot leaf when I was caught short outside as a kid.

James may found one in a cabin while he was filming in the antarctic for top gear.
It was dated 77 i think.
He opened it and ate it, thus proving 2 things here.
1. You're correct
2. James may is an idiot

Graph shown tonight. Seems to suggest the R number is reducing but that can’t be right, can it?

View attachment 4709
Cases leveling off the last few days based on the figures, Last week they were saying 100000 cases a day. tonight Valance halved that and said 50000 a day. Good job they dont have to go to the public and get this idea voted thru, i think it would be a very close call.

Agree with the second half but no way could we continue. Its just not working. And the longer we wait to take decisive action, the worse all those issues become.

The problem is the govt isn't acting on trackand trace which we absolutely have to sort out to avoid bouncing straight back to another lockdown when this one is relaxed. There's no other way.
i dissagree, early signs indicate cases are already levelling off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.