COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard anyone down here blame it on the north, most of my mates all supported Andy Burnham's stance the other week, and all think the tories are a bunch of cunts.

I thought that as well to be fair,but it’s proper going off on that bloody Facebook apparently I can’t comment what exactly being said by who as I don’t go on it myself,but the argument I had with a guy I know whose from London but lives in Devon was about students in Manchester and Liverpool where I pointed out to him there will be southern students in those universities

I know this sounds a bit soft but if these shelf strippers do what they did last time and you have enough to get by ask your neighbour if they're vulnerable if you can help them out a little, rise above this shit and be as good as you can.

Fucking toilet rolls are gone again!

I have no idea why they become prime target nos 1. It's not like you can pan fry them ?
Back in the day we used cut up newspaper applied in an outside shitter. I actually think that this is the main problem we have in soceity today in that kids don't know there born! Python sketch anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.