COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfizer Vaccine approved, pack your bags we are going on holiday next year.
little spring in my step now. Great news. For me, its the first physical proof of light at the end of the long tunnel.
Its ok gob shite politicians saying it but this proves to me that once we are through january (which i think will be locked down) things will improve month on month.

lovely

What does sitting on their hands doing nothing achieve? If they believe the country needs restrictions of some sort then vote for restrictions if the only alternative is none at all. If they feel strongly opposed to the restrictions then vote against. Meanwhile the government sets out restrictions but as soon as anyone moans about them Johnson shits himself and starts back-tracking.

They do believe in restrictions, just not the ones proposed as they don’t think they will work.

Will be interesting to see how many NHS staff can be vaccinated in the coming month(s). I appreciate the U.K. will have low stocks, but there will surely be a need to protect those workers facing the predicted wave in January.

Show some balls for once,they are as spineless as the government.
They could have opposed the tier system or God forbid suggested some other alternative.
As Lancs Blue suggests the most abject bunch of politicians the country have assembled in my lifetime if not ever.

They were not in a position to suggest amendments this legislation. It was an ‘all or nothing’ vote

Glad to hear about the Pfizer / BioNtech approval. This is a big step forward on the road back to a good quality of life. Hopefully, approval for the Oxford / AZ vaccine will follow soon.

Fingers crossed I will be back on the terraces with a pint in each hand for when the Rugby League season starts. I can wait until next season to see City live in the Prem.

Glad to hear about the Pfizer / BioNtech approval. This is a big step forward on the road back to a good quality of life. Hopefully, approval for the Oxford / AZ vaccine will follow soon.

Fingers crossed I will be back on the terraces with a pint in each hand for when the Rugby League season starts. I can wait until next season to see City live in the Prem.
With Lionel up front!

Fair fucks. I've said all along I felt the Oxford/AZ vaccine would 'win' the race so to speak and dependent on supply issues we may still be dosed with that version but in this case I'm happy to be wrong.

What a colossal effort by everyone involved and fair play to Pfizer/BioNTech, their dossier must have been excellent and they clearly didn't get any regulatory push back. Exciting.

Will be interesting to see how many NHS staff can be vaccinated in the coming month(s). I appreciate the U.K. will have low stocks, but there will surely be a need to protect those workers facing the predicted wave in January.

40 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine ordered 2 shots of it meaning 20 million people vaccinated. They can make a start on nhs staff and the very vulnerable, when it comes to the general population It looks like we will end up with the Oxford vaccine if you look at storage and cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.