COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem.

>10 years across the drug development process from pre-clinical to post-marketing. Have prepared and defended over 10 regulatory submissions to EU/US/UK/Swiss/China/Japan/Africa and just about everywhere else.

Officially a Biomedical Scientist by degree with a PhD in Molecular Biology from Manchester.

Work for AZ.

Yeah, but can you put a Rowntrees' Fruit Pastille in your mouth without chewing it?

And where's your fucking Twitter Doctorate?

Yeah, but can you put a Rowntrees' Fruit Pastille in your mouth without chewing it?

And where's your fucking Twitter Doctorate?
Tolmie you're the reason I finally made an account. Been following your ITK stuff for god knows how long. Now I find myself treading a fine line as to what I can and cannot say, à la you.

Other than you finishing for Xmas, why else is it set to be a good day?
I think our little -70c/ supply issue might just go away.

Difference being that the UK approval comes with the caveat that each and every batch must be reviewed by the MHRA before being used. You only register one progress for making the stuff. It's only registered at so many sites and it's not like you can or would change the way it's made anyway. If anything having to have each batch reviewed individually should increase confidence.

The rolling review gives the advantage of looking at some of the modules (such as S3.2 Control of Impurities) ahead of trial completion. Those impurities aren't going to change from what's predicted by the models and following the science.

Structure practically the same across all territories in the world, hence to call our review process bad is to call anyone else's review process bad.

Many of the granules relate to things that are done far before clinical trials occur and as such in this case the various Health Authorities have agreed to facilitate an early review by looking at them before the clinical trials concluded.

I think we can all agree you don't need to taste the cake to see the ingredients are correct.

Used to like Fauci, if he's actually said that verbatim then he's gone down a great many pegs in my opinion.
He didnt

Tolmie you're the reason I finally made an account. Been following your ITK stuff for god knows how long. Now I find myself treading a fine line as to what I can and cannot say, à la you.

I think our little -70c/ supply issue might just go away.

Haha. Kind of you to say!

And, don't worry, anything you say on here and this board stays on here.

I don't have the intelligence to understand a scintilla of what miracles you guys have been performing this year.

My 13-year-old son has been inspired by people such as yourself, I can only hope he applies himself as much as you clearly have in his own science studies.

He's choosing Chemistry, Biology and Physics at GCSE next year.

Thanks for all your info and hard work!

Here are the places I post data on each night with their ranking in the top 300 places in the UK based on cases last weekend.

The higher (as in 1st, 2nd etc) the ranking the more on watch they are because this means cases per population are highest:

Blackburn at 15 is now the highest in the areas we watch. It was for a long time first in the UK but even it is benefiting from the down turn in the NW.

Others are Leicester 17 (also ahead of all in GM). Bradford at 36 (ahead of all bar Rochdale and Bury in GM on that list though likely they are below it too - certainly Rochdale over from past 5 days data).

Birmingham is the highest ranked big city at 42. Leeds is 99 and Liverpool way down at 218 (with a Pop of 99 - and that has fallen since then too). Manchester remember is at 81 and likely not changed much as its Pop has been fairly level in past 5 days. Nottingham has come down a lot lately and is now at 111. Better than all but the lowest 4 GM boroughs.

For Andyhinch Cheshire East is at 122 on the list just ahead of Salford at 118 which was just 2 weeks ago much nearer the top of the list but as you know has been transformed since the student population have all seemingly had it and recovered.

Tameside are 131 (though they have likely gone higher as their Pop has stalled since), Stockport at 161 and Trafford at 174 - both having fallen a bit since so not likely to be worse off and possibly a bit better,

Warrington is at 152 in the list and Knowsley - which 6 weeks or so ago was the worst in the entire UK - now down at 177 - below Trafford - having like most of Merseyside seen numbers plummet.

And even lower than Liverpool at 218 is Wirral way down at 287.

So you can see that Merseyside in general is ahead of GM in terms of numbers falling for whatever reason. But GM has undeniably gone in the same downward direction soon after and is not quite down at those levels. But heading there if we carry on falling.

Which now the lockdown is over though tier 3 still here but then the Christmas free for all upcoming is hard to call as to what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.