COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
loads of people i know are travelling from tier 3 to tier 2 (we are right on the border) to go pub for food and pint, all lapping it up on social media aswell

Good. I said it before at this tier nonsense got mentioned that if my area was in tier 3, but had comparable number of cases per 100,000 people as a place in tier 2, then I’m making a judgment based on this to act like I’m in tier 2. Sure enough this happened (I’m in Stockport), so I’m going to drive 2 miles down the road to Cheshire and have a meal and drink.

Good. I said it before at this tier nonsense got mentioned that if my area was in tier 3, but had comparable number of cases per 100,000 people as a place in tier 2, then I’m making a judgment based on this to act like I’m in tier 2. Sure enough this happened (I’m in Stockport), so I’m going to drive 2 miles down the road to Cheshire and have a meal and drink.
You are in tier three and you want to go into a tier two ? This kind of twatty things is why it spreads

Much as I would rather we stay there up to Christmas I really do not see how it can be justified that they and Merseyside are tier 2 and Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham get a crowd this weekend and GM is tier 3 and so City do not.
It's hardly a "crowd" though, I'd call it a "smattering" at 2000 at the top clubs, and it'll cost them more than they get for the gate receipts.

I saw an interview with the chairman of Cambridge United the other day, and by allowing in 2000 fans, he said it was increasing the burden on the club financially, because they needed more stewards than normal to keep fans "distanced", so I don't see how it even helps lower league clubs.

My own personal opinion is that if some clubs can't have fans there, then no clubs should have fans there, even though 2000 (or even 4000) will make little or no significant difference. There shouldn't be different conditions for one team against another in the same competition.

You are in tier three and you want to go into a tier two ? This kind of twatty things is why it spreads

No it’s not, my area has less cases than tier 2 places. I’m just following the rules that have been set in other places. I live 2 miles from tier 2, hardly the reason why it spreads.

This is how it spreads and you think this is good behaviour, really?

Is having a meal and a pint or two that fucking important you want to risk others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.