COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NW has actually FALLEN today to `1499 from 1734 - all the big increases are from the south and tier 2.

Have no fear. Quantum computing, genetic engineering, new knowledge about proteins and necessity (the virus, global warming etc) will drive many amazing breakthroughs in the next few years.
This is worth a thread of its own.

A few people have said to me they believe we’re in the verge of a new revolution that replaces the industrial one. AI and cryptocurrency being the way of the future.

We're currently surrogate parents for my 7 year old Niece. If she gets sent home it will be impossible to home-school her. We've both got (more than!) full time jobs and wouldn't have time or resources to do it. Many others would be in the same situation.

As for your second point... I agree wholeheartedly and will be giving the super-spreader event a miss over the Festive period.
Ah mine are all of senior school age mate. I can imagine the nightmare with it for primary aged kids. Infact it was a nightmare on first lockdown.

The NW has actually FALLEN today to `1499 from 1734 - all the big increases are from the south and tier 2.
From my own personal experience working on transport. Scousers aren’t wearing masks like they used to. When challenged they say they’ve been tested clear and there’s a vaccine so why bother.

In the Netherlands, 8,793 new cases were reported today; there was less than half that, 4,045, on December 1st. Quite a steep rise and expect it will worsen considerably both this week and next.

NE up a little from 682 to 791.

Yorkshire falls from 1267 to 1253.

Midlands UP from 1381 to 1649.

The North West is NOT the problem today at all. Almost certainly fallen the most in a day when numbers skyrocket.

Wonder if the media will make that very clear? Because WHY is obviously the biggest question everyone should be asking.

Would be different if the numbers were evenly spread. They aren't.

This is worth a thread of its own.

A few people have said to me they believe we’re in the verge of a new revolution that replaces the industrial one. AI and cryptocurrency being the way of the future.
I agree. We are beginning a scientific revolution which will benefit all mankind hugely.. Pity I won't be around to see it!

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.