COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has London and the east fallen ? The tier 4 can’t have kicked in yet. Any ideas?
Probably lower testing there. It will vary day to day. Trends are the key, of course. Which is what I try to point out.

NW going up today by a few hundred is not the issue. Going up to its highest in 3 weeks and being the most in the regions outside the south when it was behind two others until recently is.

Half a million doses of Pzier ( sp) vaccine given

Nothingness of a news conference

Sounds like we are waiting for other areas to take off and be chasing it as elsewhere

Scientists concerned about schools and spread of the virus , Valence not boris saying more restrictions in due course , nothing from boris , could have had a nap instead

Half a million doses of Pzier ( sp) vaccine given

Nothingness of a news conference

Sounds like we are waiting for other areas to take off and be chasing it as elsewhere

Scientists concerned about schools and spread of the virus , Valence not boris saying more restrictions in due course , nothing from boris , could have had a nap instead

disgusting rude questions. I had to turn off. No matter what you think of him they are just Bad mannered. He should have told them to fuck off.

Probably lower testing there. It will vary day to day. Trends are the key, of course. Which is what I try to point out.

NW going up today by a few hundred is not the issue. Going up to its highest in 3 weeks and being the most in the regions outside the south when it was behind two others until recently is.
I can see there being lower testing all round over the next week. People not in work, schools shut and people busy doing other things.

Just had my boss call me telling me I gotta self isolate cos someone in the office caught it. Wouldn't mind if I hadn't heard the twat who caught it going on about how "they can't tell me what to do" and "I'm not giving up my Christmas plans" just last week. it's fucking infuriating how selfish some people are.

disgusting rude questions. I had to turn off. No matter what you think of him they are just Bad mannered. He should have told them to fuck off.

Journalists asks difficult questions of man in charge of handling global pandemic. Shock horror. If he is unable to answer the questions put to him, he should not be leading the country.

He has to answer though lovely , we were expecting something concrete and not just a hint from valence that more measures will have to be taken

looks like we will be in tier 4 soon .

Oh well , I will still have to go to work with education staying open..... for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.