COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely understand it’s worse than the common flu and I didn’t say otherwise.
My point is that it’s not as concerning as the likes of Ebola and the vast majority will survive it. I agree it’s still very bad news but there are positives.

Talking through your arse.
You have no idea what the outcome of this virus will be.

Talking through your arse.
You have no idea what the outcome of this virus will be.

If you can point to where I’ve claimed to know what the outcome will be, that would be appreciated.

If you cannot, I suggest you stop following me around on every thread to try and derail it, as I’ll just start reporting you.

this virus may have the ability to stop all public gatherings if it gets here as has been suggested and as seen with the cancellation of the new year celebrations in China - If so would the Premier League cancel the season and if yes and assuming quarantine restrictions allow where would be the best place to watch the dippers have a meltdown of Biblical proportions in Liverpool?

The positive thing is getting the virus isn’t terminal. 41 people out of 1,200 infected so far have died and the vast majority being elderly and having previous respiratory issues.

The BBC is saying only one younger and healthier person, who’s a doctor, has died so far.

I am elderly and have previous respiratory issues, that is comforting.

Anyone want a ticket for tomorrow?

this virus may have the ability to stop all public gatherings if it gets here as has been suggested and as seen with the cancellation of the new year celebrations in China - If so would the Premier League cancel the season and if yes and assuming quarantine restrictions allow where would be the best place to watch the dippers have a meltdown of Biblical proportions in Liverpool?

I cant answer your question but you have set me thinking. They win the title and then have the bus parade, as they do a crop spraying plane flies overhead with some Corona...………..

and they all get covered in Dandelion and Burdock.

The second post is before some whingey arsed scouse lurker reports me to the media 'But dem manc lot all wan uz to die lar.'

I cant answer your question but you have set me thinking. They win the title and then have the bus parade, as they do a crop spraying plane flies overhead with some Corona...………..
Whilst a fine idea, a little too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.